Friday, September 10, 2010

Emerald Ireland 2010 Group Photo

This morning as we began our tour of the Ring of Kerry, we stopped for a group photo overlooking the Killarney lakes.

Most of our tour members for this tour come from California, but we also have individuals from Alabama, Florida, Tennessee, and Texas. I know that when I post group photos some would like to be able to have a larger photo so they can identify their friends. Click on the photo for a larger image.

Emerald Ireland group at Killarney, Ireland.

2 Comments:

At 4:31 PM , Blogger Olen and Jane said...

Did Marge bring any Oreos for Dave? I am worried. I found some in Italy. Should I ship to Ireland? We are having such a great time I am considering taking my backpack, air card and blog and becoming a worthless vagabond. Have a safe trip and give all our best. See you all back in the states!

 
At 4:55 PM , Blogger Olen and Jane said...

Love the photo! Did Marge bring any Oreos for Dave? I have found some in Italy. Should I ship?? Glad your trip is going well. Did your ears burn this morning? Arrigo mentioned you. Continue to have a safe trip. See you back in the states...although I am enjoying this so much I am considering taking my backpack and becoming a worthless vagabond with my air card and blog.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home